My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hubby is so awesome

video

Look at that, Hubby put my Shawn the Sheep on my birthday cake. Add that to the fact that he made breakfast and dinner for us all, and let me lay around reading all day and pretty much ignoring the world and I have to say he is so wonderful. I haven't had a birthday this wonderful in a long time :)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Druciana said...

I LOVE that cake. How sweet! Do you think he can give my hubby some hints in July for my bday?

7:45 AM  
Blogger PhatLady said...

How Sweet!!! What a special cake! Lucky Mommie!

7:47 AM  
Blogger PhatLady said...

Oh and Happy Birthday!!!!

7:47 AM  
Blogger taradon said...

LOVE the cake! Glad you had such a great b-day!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tera said...

What a great husband! Happy Birthday!

8:16 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Awwwwww! You brought a little tear to my eye. What an artistic hubby!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

that man, that family, YOU, ROCK!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

That is pretty much the most amazing birthday cake ever! How thoughtful. And I see you are putting your Flip to good use! Happy supper late birthday.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home