My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Roberta Gloves


I am proud to offer my very first Original pattern for sale!

I made these beautiful fair isle gloves for my Grandmother Roberta for Christmas. She is the most wonderful woman I have ever known, and as such, deserves a pair of stunning, original, hand made gloves.
The pattern is written for a woman's medium, with adaptation instructions for fingerless mitts.

Pattern Requirements:
Fingering weight wool yarn
215 yrds Off White (135yrds for Fingerless mitts)
50 yrds Brown
Size 1 circular or double pointed needles

I highly recommend that these gloves be knit on either magic loop, or 2 circ method because of the fair isle pattern. There is a separate chart for the back of the hand and for the palm. I find it much easier to keep track if these sections are on separate needles. If you prefer dpn, however, I recommend 5 dpn rather than 4 so that the palm half can be on 2 needles and the back of the hand can be on the other 2 needles.


Make payments with PayPal - Download with PayLoadz

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home