My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Shaya

Well, my baby Girl turned 2 today. The time flies so fast. I was really excited about this party because she seemed to understand what a birthday party was, and was excited about it too. Doesn't that just make it all worth while?

Check out the photoshow that I made of the pictures!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keko said...

That was awesome! I love the photo show and I am truly envious of your blogging skills.

But why oh why did you include a pic of me?!?!?!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home