My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, February 03, 2006

Conway Socks Complete

Pattern: Conwy from Knitting on the Road
Yarn: Sport weight 100% washable wool from Ebay. The lable is actually in Chinese and completely indecipherable. Isn't that fun?!
Needles: Size 1 DPN

Here we have my 2 beautiful sock models complete in their pajamas at 8:30 in the morning. Don't they look fabulous?






This was a "Mommy take my picture" moment. Alex is very happy to have his picture taken. Shaya is too, you just can't tell....lol No, she's not crying, she's trying to avoid the flash. Bonus for me, with those eyes scrunched up so tight, no red eye to fix!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, you're daughter is so cute LOL. Love the squinched up eyes picture! Your socks came out great! Thanks for the help with my pattern, if it wasn't for you, I would have given up on it! Thanks!

Cathy in Maine

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home