My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Need Yarn?

Well, I've done it. I've officially listed yarn on Ebay. After staring at yarn for months now, and watching my stash grow, I've decided to list some of it for sale. If my first few lots do well, I will continue to offer more recycled yarn for sale on Ebay. You can check on the link on the side to see what's up for sale currently. Hopefully There will always be something. Here's hoping!

My first listing!

100% Shetland wool
2ply Single strand
16 Wraps per inch (Fingering Weight)
10 skeins of about 200yrds each for a total of 1980yrds!! (measured on a niddy noddy NOT BY WEIGHT!)
The color is Burgundy tweed. It is difficult to describe, so I have included a photo of the original knit sweater to show it off

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Your yarn looks great -- I really think the labels and your description make it look better than the other recycled yarns listed on ebay.

I'd be tempted if I didn't already have a pile of sweaters here waiting to be recycled.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home