My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, April 13, 2009

Being a twin

Being a twin does not seem to be a whole lot different from being a single baby. Hyrum and Quinn are still VERY active little boys who enjoy climbing on everything they can reach and generally exploring their world. They are hardly ever still and seem to entertain themselves quite well. The one major difference seems to be that you have competition your own size. I think that's what makes them so cute.


4 Comments:

Blogger taradon said...

Ah, such cuties!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

That was cute. I thought it was so funny when you told Hyrum that he can't push his twin brother, it doesn't work; then Quinn fell off and Hyrum got on! Seemed to work to me!!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger iluvyoursmiles said...

They are soooo cute! >_< If I was around, I would surely offer to babysit! Hehe
<3 Emilee

www.thevirginknitter.com

8:37 PM  
Blogger Donna H said...

Hi Dawn - cute cute babies. I have a friend who is an identical twin and he said much the same thing as you did. He said the thing about an identical twin is they both knew EXACTLY who they were competitive with, and that the other one had no particular advantage over you (or you over him). Hope to be back to Colorado to see you all sometime soon.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home