My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, May 04, 2009

Spring Time Treasures

Spring has officially arrived here in our little slice of the country despite the snow that we had last week. Each tiny reminder of new, flourishing life feels like treasures to me and begs to be cherished and documented.

Tiny little Robin's egg held in tiny little 3 yr old hands.


Pretty weed flowers that we will call "wild flowers" next to my rusty wire garden fence.

Bring on the Butterflies Mother Nature. We're ready.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

such a lovely post! :) such little blessings of spring! :D thanks for sharing!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Tera said...

I love spring. I love the rebirth.I love watching everything green up again. I love hearing the birds chirp. I love watching the bunnies eat the grass in my backyard. It is all so wonderful.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kristina said...

On my blog I have a picture of the robin's nest on my door lamp. At night you can peek out the window and see him sleeping. There really is something special about the newness of spring and rebirth. I love your pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Druciana said...

How precious for your little guy!

Spring is my favorite season!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home