My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Monday, March 20, 2006

It's Cold out there!

This is the view of my neighborhood from outside my front window. Look there's snow! My DH went to take my DS to school today, and took the trash out at the same time. I was surprised to see them come back in so quickly. Apparently "It's COLD out there". So, Alex took a snow day today from preschool, and we all just kind of sat in the house. No, I haven't even ventured outside, so I have no idea how cold it really is. I watched an adult movie (no not that kind!). The kind that doesn't have a cartoon character in it. It's been a while since I actually got to watch one of my movies on my TV...lol I also got a few repeats knitted on my beautiful silk wrap.

Now, I'm sitting here in my jeans (yes, jeans a week after having a baby!) over sized sweatshirt and my conwy socks, and am about to make us all some wonderful "It's cold out there" dinner. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. DS has completely ignored my request NOT to turn on a cartoon movie, and I am sitting here typing instead of doing anything about it. I must have really meant that No, huh? Oh well, I lack the motivation to do anything, and it will keep them quiet while I make dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home