My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Politics

My friend and I were discussing politics yesterday, and I asked him where he stood on a few things. My grandpa is very active in the Republican party, and we were bouncing ideas and philosophies off of each other. I studied International Affairs in College, so Politics definitely interest me. If they do not interest you, please ignore this post.

For better or worse, here I am:

Social Conservative
(33% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(41% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Centrist










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home