I am tired this morning. I have done more than I usually do in a whole day and it's only 9am. Don't you all laugh at me here, I'm currently 2 weeks away from my due date with this baby and almost any exertion makes me very tired. What I have done this morning:
- Got dressed (no shower, but I did wash and moisturize my face, as well as put up my hair).
- Got 2 kids dressed and hair combed (I didn't lay out my own clothes last night, but I did lay out the kids clothes).
- Wiped down the sink in the bathroom (it was really very disgusting, but we won't talk about that)
- Put in a load of white laundry.
- Made breakfast for the 3 of us (chereos. Alex pored his own)
- Moved laundry to the dryer.
- Read email while I ate breakfast.
- Unloaded the dishwasher that I so wonderfully ran last night.
- Cleaned up a BIG milk spill on the dining room table.
- Rinsed out Cereal bowls and glasses and put them in the dishwasher.
- Finished reading email and rested.
- Knit 4 rows on the Rogue Sleeves.
- Took laundry out of the dryer while it was still warm, folded it, and put it away!
- Took the towels out of the bathroom and threw them in the washer (I walked into the bathroom and they smelled musty and yucky. They needed to be washed, and won't require folding when they are done :D )
I got up to the shoulder decreases in my Rogue sleeves last night like I had planned. It was almost 10:00 and I wanted to finish watching the women's figure skating, but 10:00 is my bed time. If I don't go to bed by then I'll be miserable in the morning when the kids wake me up between 6 and 6:30. My goal today is to finish the sleeves so that they can be seemed and sewn onto the sweater. This will mean that it is done!
Ok, 1 more picture to make me smile before I sign off!