My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics Day 2

This is my quick little check in. This is what I accomplished after day 2. I completed the pocket flap, picked up the stitches along the back, and then knit 12 more rows. This leaves me 28 more rows to complete before I can attach the top of the pocket flap back to the sweater. I think that will be my goal for today. I have no idea if this puts me on schedule, or ahead, or behind, or what, but that's what I'm going to do :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Keko said...

I like the color a lot, but it looks like a hat more than anything else. Maybe it's just the pic...

Anyways, Good Morning!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Lol, I'm knitting from the bottom up. What you see so far is from the waist band up to the pocket on the hoodie type sweater. It looks kind of scrunched at the top because the circular needle I'm using is smaller than the actually circomferance of the sweater (as all knitters know it should be :D )

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home