My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Your Man



My friend Calamar added a music video to his blog, so I had to try it out too! This is so much fun!

My husband has a VERY sexy deep singing voice, so he usually prefers Randy Travis, but lately he's been sining this song almost non-stop. He's been singing it so much that my 4 yr old even trys to sing it. Doesn't this song just make you melt inside?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home