My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Friday, February 24, 2006

What kind of Knitting Needle are you?

Quizzilla is fun!
I got this quiz from Fiddlesticknitting which belongs to a member of my Denver Knits group.

Note that whoever did the pictures on this quiz has photoshop and used the "plastic wrap" on the yarn. It makes it look a bit strange. I really do want a set of Denise interchangeable needles. Have I mentioned that before? Too bad my husband doesn't read my blog.

interchangeable
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every

eventuality covered and every opportunity

just has to be taken. Every fiber is

wonderful, and every day is a new beginning.

You are good at so many things, it's amazing,

but you can easily lose your place and forget

to show up. They have row counters for

people like you!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home