My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I can't stop casting on!


I have really been trying to finish things before I start new projects. I really want to start another pair of slippers (the wool is staring at me from my desk right now) as well as some baby BSJ sweaters but I have resisted. I cold NOT ignore my luscious green Merino silk handspun yarn though. I spun it up during General Conference on Sunday and it is so soft and lofty and lovely that I am seriously reconsidering my preferance for combed top over carded bats. So, it somehow made it onto my needles...It is a very simple scarf and when I'm done if I like the results enough I'll post the pattern. Well, maybe even if I don't like it as much...lol At the moment, it is still rolling more than I had intended. Apparently double knit boarders don't keep it as straight as I had hoped.

I'm thinking of adding some clear seed beads to that seed stitch end, but I'll decide that when I'm done.Incidentally, if anyone has any suggestions where my size 7 Knitpicks options tips are, I'd greatly appreciate it....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger cath said...

I would look for the 7s in some recently started, but somehow forgotten WIP. That is where I usually find mine (I need more 7s).

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home