My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Twins Have Arrived!

We would like proudly announce the newest members of our family!


Hyrum Michael
2-7-08
10:43am
6lb 1oz
19 in

Quintin Isaiah
2-7-08
10:51am
5lb 13oz
19 3/4 in


Mister
Adopted 2-12-07
Mister is a Valentine's present to me from DH and the kids.
He is VERY affectionate and probably the largest cat I have ever owned.
Because I am a knitter, I must show you the twin's baby blankets. I had an ambitious list of items that I wanted to knit them, but these are the only ones that got done in double.
They are log cabin knit blankets in recycled 50/50 wool acrylic yarn. They are very soft and squishy and warm. I think they turned out great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyle William said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the 3 additions to your family! Mister deserves a little kitty blanket though... in all that spare time you have, you have to knit him something... maybe a kitty sweater? :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Congratulation on the arrival of the twins. They are beautiful, thanks for sharing the pic. Your blankets are gorgeous too! Nice looking cat. Glad all is well.

Hugs,

8:32 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

congratulations your boys are very special and gorgeous too!!! The blankets are awesome, wishing you much good fortune!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lori Allen said...

Congrats!
What BEAUTIFUL boys!

And nice cat, too ;)

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home