My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

What kind of yarn are you?

Ok, so I saw this on someone's blog. They were Acrylic. I think I like my results better :D







What kind of yarn are you?




You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home