My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Warm Fuzzies



Doesn't this just warm your heart?!
DH shivered when he saw this. He says it gives him the heeby jeebies. It gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies (no, this is not a picture of me). I honestly think men miss out on a lot because they will never experience this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

My sister sent me this picture in an e mail, it's so awesome! After having 4, I still think a pregnant belly is one of life's most amazing things!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home