My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm adidcted!

I dyed some lace weight yarn this week and I'm totally addicted now... I don't know if I can stop. I'm running out of things to dye, though, so I may have to. In the mean while. Look what I did :D
"Black Magic"
Wilton's Black

"Daffodil"
Wilton's Lemon Yellow and Kelly Green

"Magic on the Water"
Wilton's Royal Blue

"Seafoam"
Wilton's Teal

"Fruit Compote"
Wilton's Burgundy and Copper

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Gorgeous colors - nice job Dawn!

8:35 PM  
Blogger CraftyCarole said...

beautiful colors.

I dyed some handspun fingerweight yarn this spring in yellows and greens from easter egg dyes and named it daffodils too! Great minds!

Your children are beautiful!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home