My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

They're growing

After eating we do some snuggling. They always look so cute in my lap but I never have a camera handy, and when I did, I still couldn't capture how cute they really are.

Hyrum

Quintin
The twins also got their very first bottles of breast milk this month.
Shaya fed Hyrum

Alex fed Quintin

Brendan is cute, but is not to be trusted with a baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing! Your kids are all so adorable. Hugs all around.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

They are all just gorgeous, Dawn.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

What a beautiful family you have Dawn!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Thanks for sharing! You are amazing. Thanks for continuing to feed those boys the BEST! I am lusting after that yarn. Black magic is enticing! Let me know if you need any more small boy clothes.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

They're beautiful! Congratulations! Lovely to see your other children involved in the feeding.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Pooch said...

Everyone looks happy in Baby Land---darling, darling children.

:)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home