My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Happy Birthday Baby Girl even though this post is a few days old. You are now 5 yrs old. Oh how the time has flown by. You are our little princess in a sea of boys and bring joy to our lives in a way no one else can. The day is not complete without you prancing around the room on your toes or showing us your pirouettes. Alas, you are no longer a baby and each day that I look at you, I can see the beautiful, bright, young lady you are becoming. You and I together will fight off the overwhelming masculinity in our household and bring the joy of femininity with plenty of sparkles!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home