Happy New Year
It has been quite the year for us and I am afraid that the dear blog has fallen to the bottom of the priority list. Now that the twins are almost a year old, though, I have high hopes that I might actually be able to carve out some time to keep updated. It's funny how 2 little carpet sharks can take over your life, especially since I thought I had this whole mommy thing down with the previous 3 kiddlets.
Since the sharks are happy eating their cereal and the bigger kids are entertained by Scooby Doo, I will take this brief moment to post my 2009 goals before returning to dishes, laundry and dreaming of yarn and stitch markers.
1. Post on the blog. Frequently. More than once every 6 months. (Ya, I think I can handle that)
2. Finish the blankets for the 3 big kids that in my insanity I thought I could finish for Christmas and then totally gave up on. (Maybe for birthdays this year? Since Shaya's Birthday is this month, not much time).
3. Read Scriptures every day.
4. Don't get burried under a mountain of laundry or dirty dishes (wow, that's not too specific...I think I need to revisit Flylady)
1. Build and promote the Twice Sheared Sheep to be a recognizable brand on Etsy.
2. Standardize skein sizes and prices
3. Take stunning photos
4. Double my income (That would be FANTASTIC!)
Expect to see the blog change a bit as I reformat and finally keep up with the posting. Now back to our regularly scheduled program.