My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A package of love

A large box arrived today from my wonderful MIL who lives in Idaho. Because we have a very tight budget, and because of her health, we don't see her very often, in fact we haven't seen her for over a year now. I get the feeling that she and her sister (with whom she lives) really like to shop. I was kind of worrying about the fact that I couldn't find most of the baby clothes that we had saved, or that we had passed around and had never made it back from friends/family. Brendan had about 5 sleepers, a few onesies, and those special outfits that didn't get passed on. Since I'm keeping up on the laundry it seemed to be fine. I don't think I'll have to worry, though. The box was practically overflowing with wonderful summery outfits for our sweet little boy. Thank you Jeanne and Jan!She also sent a wonderful Easter outfit for each Alex and Shaya, as well as a stuffed animal. Alex's blue pig is actually a soft fuzzy piggy bank. She even sent a small bag of change for him to put in his new bank :D

I really do wish that Jeanne lived closer. I was very sad when she moved away shortly into our marriage, but life goes on. I'm not sure if it's better or worse on her shopping budget to have us so far away, though...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home