My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

We have a hole!

Those who know me, know that we have been attempting to build a house for quite some time now. I finally have some pictures of ACTUAL progress towards this goal! We have a hole....and some cement...and a big dirt pile. Isn't that great?!














For some reason, the hole doesn't look big enough to me. Let's hope everything works out all right.

This is the Tree that will live next to our family room (ignore the porta potty):














And this is the view from our front porch (notice the really big driveway that the county made my Grandma put in):














And this is the great big bull dozer that helped dig our big hole:




























And in case you wondered, this is our floor plan:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

It looks fantastic! We built in 1998 and I remember how exciting that "hole" is!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home