My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Photo a day

I had read on someone's blog about an idea. I don't know if I could ever live up to it, but it's still a cool idea. You are to take a photograph a day that represents your day. You would then have 365 pictures at the end of the year to look back at and really see who you are and what your life is like. I don't know if I could commit to taking a picture a day, or trying in any kind of a philosophical way to finding the perfect picture to represent that particular day. I figured that if I followed this plan, I would have a lot of pictures of my kids. After all, they are my life, or lack there of. I stare at their little faces all day long. Also, as a mother, I think that my children may just be the most beautiful beings on the planet... at least in pictures. You can't hear the whining or fighting through the picture, and rarely are they caught on film in the act.

Today, however, the choice for a picture was easy. I present to you my toilet
You may ask, "Why on earth would she take a picture of that disgusting toilet?!" and no, that is not what you think it is. That is dirt..... lots of nasty black dirt that came up from our well. You may remember that I mentioned yesterday that our water filter system was being installed today. Well it was, and after having the water running in the house and after him fiddling with the pipes, for some reason, the water came out looking like sludge. All is not well. Water is not supposed to look like this. Toilets are supposed to be clear, or blue, not nasty black brown. The water hasn't looked this bad since they first hooked up our pluming just after the well was dug. It is supposed to snow again tomorrow, however, the water guy is coming out again. Hopefully I will never again have to look at this sight again.

But since a toilet is hardly a happy sight, and since I am incapable of taking out the camera to take pictures of anything without also taking pictures of the little angels, here are some cuter pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your recycled wool sweater needlecase! and your babies are beautiful also!

Carrie
from the spinning list

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home