My Virtual Sanity

Have you ever felt the need to share your thoughts with virtual strangers just so you can pretend that you have adult conversations during the day? Well, that's what I'm about to do. Be prepaired for my life as a stay at home, obsessive knitter, and my attempts to stay connected with the rest of the world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Don't try this at home

Do you guys see anything wrong with this picture? Look closely....

Yep, that lady is knitting while riding on the motorcycle!! Now I know that we are a bit obsessive in the knitting world about knitting in public and not wasting a single second of precious knitting time, but this is seriously dangerous. Please don't try this at home.

This is particularly interesting to me seeing as DH just took his motorcycle class and learned all about all the things that are required in riding a motorcycle both for the driver and the passenger. Just having a passenger on the back makes the driver's job a whole lot harder and changes the balance and handling of the bike.


On a much brighter note, I received my very first full body massage ever! My mom gave me one today in exchange for my time in knitting her more socks and a Rogue sweater. She is taking massage classes, and I think she's pretty darn good :D We also ordered 6 balls of sock yarn from knitpicks and some Wool of the Andes for the sweater. I guess I'm going to be busy :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Girlfriend, you got me beat. I knit while I cook but never dreamed of doing what your picture is showing!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Haha! that's not me! I wouldn't dream of that either. It was in the last Lionbrand newsletter email I recieved.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home